Click here to View COVID 19 Information
Village of Sagaponack
3175 Montauk Highway
PO Box 600
Sagaponack, NY 11962
- Mayor William F. Tillotson
- Deputy Mayor Lisa Duryea Thayer
- Trustee William Barbour
- Trustee Marilyn Clark
- Trustee Carrie Thayer Crowley
- Clerk/Treasurer Rosemarie Cary Winchell
- Village Attorney Egan & Golden, LLP
- Village Planner Rich Warren
- Village Engineer L.K. McLean Associates, P.C.
The Village of Sagaponack, established in 1653 and incorporated in 2005, is a territory of 4.56 square miles at the east end of Southampton Town between the hamlets of Bridgehampton and Wainscott. It has a year round population of approximately 350 residents and more than 1000 part-time residents. The list of links on the left provides access to information about the purpose and activities of all Village governing boards and departments, application forms for all permits required by the Village code and key documents pertaining to Village operations. The final links contain general community information.
24,728 total views, 50 views today